Electric Cars in India 2019
Electric cars list is still too short for India. Only two cars currently available in Indian market. This post is about all the electric cars available in India.
As Indian Government has announced 2030 electric vehicle mission. As a result of which automobile manufacturers or industries are looking forward electric future. They have started their projects on electric and hybrid vehicles in the country.
Electric Cars Available in India 2019
1. Mahindra e2o Plus
- Compact four door all electric hatchback.
- 19 KW motor.
- 48 – cell 11 KWhr and 15 KWhr lithium-ion battery.
Read More - Top 10 Best Automotive Technologies of 2019
- Can run 110 kms on a single charge.
- Top variant can run 140 kms in single charge.
- Revive feature gives users an additional 5 km range in case there is no charging.
- 6 hours to charge to 100 percent (base variant).
- 7 hours and 20 minutes to reach 100 percent (top variant).
- 3 KW single phase 16 A charger.
- Also 10 KW 3 phase 32 A fast charger is available. (charges battery 100% in just 90 minutes.)
- The Mahindra e2o Plus is available in three variants – P4, P6, and P8.
- Android powered touch screen console available in top variant.
- 0-60 kmph in 14.1 seconds.
- Top speed of 80 km/h.
Price: Rs. 7.57-11.27 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)
2. Mahindra eVerito
Mahindra eVerito is an electric version of four ndoor Verito sedan.
- 31 KW motor
- 69 – cell 13.91 KWhr lithium-ion battery.
- 110 km range in single charge(base variant).
- 140 kms range due to the bigger 18.55 KWhr lithium-ion battery (top variant).
Read More - iOS 13 Everything You Need to Know
Additional 8 km range is given in case the driver runs out of battery.
- 13.91 KWhr battery takes around 8 hours and 30 minutes to charge.
- 18.55 KWhr battery taking around 11 hours and 30 minutes to charge.
- Four variants available – C2, D2, D4, and D6.
- This electric sedan can accelerate from 0-60 kmph in 10.7 seconds.
- Top speed of 86 kmph.
Price: Rs. 9.5-10 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)
So, these two are the electric cars currently available in Indian market. Stay tuned with Autocrackor for latest auto updates.
For technical updates
Latest and best news on technology, security, gaming, mobiles, seo, gadgets, how to guide on tech, tech tips, tech tricks, tutorial and reviews, entertainment and on many other topics.